PT OMRON Manufacturing of Indonesia

Manufacturing and Sales of Electronic Components

EJIP Industrial Park Plot 5C, Cikarang Selatan, Bekasi 17550, Indonesia


As of 2015, OMRON Manufacturing Indonesia (OMI), produces about 191 million components annually, of which 90% is exported while the remaining 10% is sold domestically. In April 2017, two new facilities covering more than 20,000 square meters went operational and are expected to increase OMI’s total production volume to 325 million components and modules by 2020. OMI’s new facilities are equipped with manual, semi-automated and fully-automated production lines that will allow the company to better serve the varied needs of its customers. With greater flexibility designed into the manufacturing process, OMI will now be able to meet customers’ volume requirements from small batches to large-scale components production.

  • Awarded ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certifications
  • Employed the physically handicapped since 1995
  • Contributes to the community through:
    • Distribution of free medicine to villages
    • Free house renovations for residents near the factory
    • Regular blood donations from employees to the Indonesian Red Cross